Webpart showing nothing

Jul 3, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I have deployed this solution - created an application on dev.twitter etc, used the OAuth data in the webpart but nothing shs on the webpart. I am attempting to show company tweets on the company intranet which was working beautifully but then stopped (I guess with the API 1.1)

Can you suggest anything?

ManyThanks
yvonne
Coordinator
Jul 3, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Hi Yvonne,

Just to confirm, are you using the most current release (3) of the solution?

If you are using the newest version, are you unable to show any tweets at all, or is it a problem with just your corporate account?

Thanks!
John
Jul 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Thanks for getting back to me John

I am unable to show any tweets. I tried my own screen name and nothing either.

Many Thanks
Yvonne
Jul 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM
PS I am using the most recent version
Jul 22, 2013 at 5:11 PM
I am seeing the same thing, also downloaded the latest version

Thanks
Matt
Aug 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I am also experiencing the same thing. I have the newest version deployed, configured the consumer key information, and web part is blank. We had used the old one which stopped working around May and have been trying to find new solution. Any feedback or updates on the status of this issue would be much appreciated.
Mar 5, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Hello,

I downloaded and installed this today and am not seeing anything below the "Twitter - Display Tweets" label. I am not receiving any error messages either. There are many tweets on the account I am attempting to display.
Coordinator
Mar 5, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. Commonly, the web part will not show any content if used in conjunction with a master page that is already referencing a jQuery library. To see if this is the case, go into the web part properties. You should see a Script Configuration section in the properties. In that section, look for the property "jQuery installed on master page." Check that box, save the web part properties and the page and then see if tweets appear.

Please let me know how this works out. Thanks!
John